Information Provided By The User
- Data, name/business name, phone number, call logs, email, city, business type Data provided at the time of registration to an account, including content creation or sharing and messages or communications.
- We collect information about users or data objects, groups, dates, locations, images, videos, PDF files, etc. to run our services.
- We collect information about how you use our products, such as the types of content you view or engage with; Features you use; The actions you take; The persons or accounts with which you are in contact; And the timing, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Sprouto Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. and Robofy ailect information about purchase or transaction details to complement our advertising and transaction SMS services.
We collect information (such as cookies, browsing data, device ID and network IP address) from computers, phones, connected TVs and other Internet-connected devices that integrate with our products, and you connect this information across different devices.
Use Of Collected Data Information
The Robofy ailication may use the information collected to provide, maintain, improve, analyze and personalize services to its users, partners and third-party providers. Data related to the user or data object is collected primarily for the following purposes:
Sending Bulk SMS
Robofy aithe bulk SMS platform for business development and business networking. The primary service of Robofy aithe simultaneous sending of SMS to different individuals or groups of individuals, which may be of an advertising nature or transactional nature. Therefore, Robofy ail use such required data to provide a bulk SMS sending service.
The analytics services in this section help the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic statistics and can be used to track user behaviour that develops as one of the key functions of the services provided by the application.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the data collected to monitor and explore the application, prepare reports on application activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and customize the ads on its advertising network. Therefore, Google Analytics is further subject to global privacy laws and the application does not guarantee any protection against any data breach by such an organization.
Promotion And Marketing
Data can be used to communicate or share special offers, newsletters, changes to the user or privacy structure, event-related communications such as order information, renewal notifications, calls, reminders, etc.
Data can be used to provide and improve services by providing customized features, tailoring our sites to your interests, communicating with you in the case of password recovery and policy changes, and sharing it with our partners and advertisers. , To provide the Services you request, as required by the Vendors, and to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology Act 2008.
Sharing Data To Third Party
Having accurate information about you allows us to provide you with a smooth, efficient and personalized experience. In particular, we may use the information collected about you through the application:
- Manage Sweepstocks, Ads and Contests.
- Law Assisting law enforcement.
- Compilation of anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Provide you with Target Ads, Coupons, Newsletters and other information related to ads and usage.
- Email An account of your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Complete and manage purchases, orders, payments and other transactions related to the Require application.
- Create a personal profile about yourself to further personalize future visits to the Future app.
- Of course, increase the efficiency and functionality of the application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to enhance your experience with With.
- To notify you of updates to the app.
- Products Giving you new products, services, mobile applications and/or recommendations.
- Business Do other business activities as needed.
- Prevent Fraud fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and protect against criminal activity.
- Payment and refund.
- Feedback and contact us regarding the usage of your application.
- Disp resolving conflicts and resolving issues.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Ask for support for the application.
Sharing Information With People And The Groups You Want To Interact With
When you share and communicate any information using our Services, you must disseminate the following information to a determined audience before you can share.
Sharing Information With Third-Party Applications Integrated Into Our Service
Data or information provided by users will be shared with third-party applications, websites or other services that use or integrate our services to improve the quality of our services.
Sharing Information For The Purpose Of Law Enforcement
Data or information may be shared and provided by any person for law enforcement or under any of the laws and regulations in force in response to legal requests in circumstances specified under the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any other relevant country. Laws and regulations.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Maintaining & Securing Data
- To ensure a well-protected environment for the protection of our data and information, we periodically audit and update our policy to protect the interests of all stakeholders.
- Also, you may request access to your personal information or you may correct or update outdated or incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact the appropriate service provider.
- We take reasonable steps to securely delete or identify personal information when it is no longer needed. Therefore, any changes in the data or information to investigate this matter are a reasonable time to be followed in the circumstances relating to such claim and no action or liability may be charged before such period.
Information Security Policy
- We use administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. We have taken reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide to us, please note that despite our efforts, any security measures are valid or invincible and the data transfer system cannot be guaranteed against any interference or other type of malpractice.
- Any information disclosed online may be subject to interference and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we do not guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. Nevertheless, we guarantee that you will comply with the provisions of Sections 43, 44, 66, 67, and 70 of the Information Technology Act 200 and 2008 Amendment, the 2008 Amendment to ensure maximum effort, resources, security protocols, security software, firewalls and anything else. The necessary element is placed to protect and preserve the shared information.
Information Technology Act 2000
- Information Technology Act 2000, Information Technology Amendment Act 2008 and the Right to Information Act, Information about the types of personal information (if any) that our users who are citizens of India may request and receive from us once a year (if any) to all third parties for direct marketing purposes and immediately share personal information during the previous calendar year. We also disclose the names and addresses of third parties. If you are an Indian citizen and wish to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information provided by us.
- If you are under the age of 18, an Indian citizen, and have a registered account in the application, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the application. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided and add the email address associated with your account. We ensure that data is not displayed publicly in the application, but keep in mind that data may not be completely or extensively removed from our computers.
Changes To This Policy
Robofy aierves the right to make changes from time to time and to update the terms of the policy to improve our privacy and data structure, and any such changes will be reported or reflected on the Website or Usage. To review the revised policy before choosing to continue using our Services.